Baby Push Walker
- 1 Baby Push Walker
- 2 Top 10 Baby Push Walker
- 2.1 Fisher Price 3-in-1 Bounce, Stride and Ride Elephant
- 2.2 Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker
- 2.3 Fisher-Price Musical Lion Baby Push Walker
- 2.4 Chicco Baby Activity Walker
- 2.5 Melissa and Doug Deluxe Chomp Activity Walker
- 2.6 Hape Wonder Walker Push and Pull Toddler Walking Toy
- 2.7 VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Baby Push Walker
- 2.8 Fisher-Price Learn With Me Zebra Walker
- 2.9 Bright Starts Giggling Gourmet Shop’n Cook Walker
- 2.10 Labebe Baby Walker with Wheel
Babies are like precious gems for the families.
So choosing something for them is a matter of so much care and analysis.
When your baby starts growing, it is your responsibility to get them what they need for their growth.
Such is the case with push walkers.
There is no need to doubt whether a baby push walker is good or bad.
It is something every baby needs and it is a mandatory thing in every house where there is a baby.
Baby Push Walker always necessary for a baby learning to walk.
They can help the baby to start walking.
They can become a strong support to the development of a baby’s body and limbs.
Many kinds of push walkers for babies are available in the market.
They are mainly plastic and wooden.
Push walkers have a stable base and some have activity features too.
It will be more beneficial if you look for push walkers that have speed control and no side effects for the babies.
Advantages of a Baby Push Walkers
A baby walker is not just a toy for your baby.
It is something that will help the growth of your child.
Many push walkers come with different features and use.
Let us check some of the basic advantages that every baby push walker provides:
- A baby push walkers help the baby to build up their motor skills and gives them a sense of movement and coordination.
- It helps to stimulate imagination in the child and also boost the child’s self-esteem and skills.
- Most push walkers have other toys in-built in them which make it a whole new activity center for your kid.
Qualities a Push Walker should have
- Make sure that the base of the walker is steady and heavy so that the baby does not fall during the initial stages of walking.
- Look for walkers with wider width as it helps in stability.
- The baby push walker you buy should be of good wheel design. A walker that has enough traction on it helps the baby to walk better. It is best to choose push walkers with an option to tighten and loosen the wheels depending on the age and how accustomed the baby is to walk.
- Baby push walker with a higher base will allow a beginner to pick himself easily.
- Try to get push walkers that are made from natural materials. It will be safer for the kids.
Among the many baby push walkers available in the market, I have picked up top 10 push walkers that are highly in demand in the market.
The list of these push walkers with their features, pros, and cons in detail will help you to choose the best push walker for your baby.
Top 10 Baby Push Walker
This is an elephant-themed baby push walker.
The baby can bounce, walk, ride, sit and scoot with this walker.
The walker also has many features to develop the motor skills and auditory/visual senses of your child.
It is the best for the tile floor and carpet.
This baby push walker is recommended for children in the age group of 8 months- 3 years.
Features of Fisher Price 3-in-1 Bounce
This baby push walker comes with some colorful lighting, songs, entertaining music and sounds that will attract the child to walk further.
It also has special features like “grow-with-me”.
You can easily convert it to suit the play style of your baby.
Other features include:
- It has ample of colorful lighting, sings along songs, entertaining music, and fun sounds.
- The “grow-with-me” feature of this baby push walker helps your baby to scoot and ride or sit and bounce or stand and walk.
- The elephant-themed walker as soft ears for the elephant which flaps as the baby moves the walker.
- It can easily convert to different play style to suit your baby play mood.
- The walker contains 30 songs to choose from.
- It also has light up buttons for the baby to play with.
- This push walker is very safe for the child.
- It contains a lot of hands-on and movement activities that will help to develop and improve your child’s motor skills as she plays along with the walker.
Pros of Fisher Price 3-in-1 Bounce
The advantages of this push walker are that your child will be getting three different ways to play in this push walker.
This baby push walker comes with 30 sung songs, sounds, tunes, and phrases which provides great entertainment for the kids.
Also, the multi-coloured light-up buttons will attract the babies a lot.
Cons of Fisher Price 3-in-1 Bounce
To point out the negatives of this push walker, it does not have any strap to hold the baby in case of any slips.
Also, there are complaints that this push walker is not long lasting.
|Your child gets 3 different ways of play.||It does not have any strap to hold the baby.|
|It includes 30 sung songs, sounds, tunes, and also phrases.||It is not long lasting.|
|It contains multi-colored light-up buttons.|
If you are looking for an entertaining push walker that your baby will love to have, then Fisher Price 3-in-1 Bounce, Stride, and Ride Elephant will be the best choice.
This baby push walker is a classic one that is filled with all the fun activities that a baby would love.
It is one of the best one available on the market.
This walker will help your child to stand and steady his first steps.
It is suitable for tile floor and carpet.
This baby push walker is recommended for 9-36 months toddlers.
Features of Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker
The sliding beads, flipping doors, turning gears and spinning panels are not only attractive but also encourages the motor development in the child.
There are also hands-on-activities to help the babies to improve their motor skills. Other features are:
- This push walker contains sliding beads, flipping doors, turning gears and spinning panels that encourage motor development in the child.
- It provides hands-on activities for younger babies which helps to improve fine motor skills and inspire a sense of curiosity and discovery.
- It has plenty of hands-on activities for your baby.
- The push walker also has an attractive spinning ball that rolls when children play with it.
- There is no complication in opening the box.
- This walker is foldable. So it is easy to store and carry around with you.
Pros of Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker
It is foldable also. So it will fit easily in your car.
It will be very helpful for your baby for having steady steps.
The baby will be very much attracted to the ball in the center which spins.
Cons of Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker
When describing the cons of this product, It is not good for hardwood floors.
There is the chance for the baby to fall from the walker when used on hardwood floors.
Also, they don’t move smoothly on such floors.
This push walker is very light in weight. So slipping chances are more.
|It provides good portability and storage facility as it is foldable.||It is not good on hardwood floors.|
|It can help your baby to steady his first steps.||It is very lightweight.|
|There is a ball in the center that spins.|
If you are searching for a baby push walker which you can take it with you on your trips and vacations, choose Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker.
It offers two modes of play.
This push walker also has many hands-on activities and stimulating features like light dance and music.
It is suitable for tile floor and is recommended for babies 6-36 months old.
Features of Fisher-Price Musical Lion Walker
This baby push walker has different hands-on-activities which make the baby busy and helps him/her to learn new things.
The myriad form of lights and music which this baby push walker has will attract the baby towards it.
Other features of this product are:
- There are different hands-on activities that will keep the baby engrossed and learn.
- It has a myriad form of lights and music for the baby to enjoy.
- It allows the baby to sit & play when your child is not ready to walk. When the baby is ready to learn walking, convert to push & walk.
- It also has ample of hands-on activities.
- The push walker has attractive lights, sounds & music play as your child pushes the walker along.
- It is designed with a sturdy 4-wheelbase to prevent fall over.
Pros of Fisher-Price Musical Lion Walker
This baby push walker has light dance and music which encourages your baby to walk further.
There are also spin, flip, and press features that will help the child to develop his/her motor skills.
This product also helps in stimulating the visual and auditory senses of the child.
Cons of Fisher-Price Musical Lion Walker
To point out the cons, This push walker does not come with batteries.
So you will have to purchase separate batteries for this.
You will not be able to use it on carpets as it will not be moving smoothly on them.
|The light dance and music in the push walker encourage your child to walk.||It does not contain batteries.|
|The spin, flip, and press features will help to develop your child’s motor skill.||It is hard to move on carpet.|
|It will stimulate your child’s visual and auditory senses.|
Fisher-Price Musical Lion Walker can be your best choice if you are very keen on improving the motor skills as well as visual and auditory senses of the child.
This baby walker stops playing music as the baby stops.
So it encourages the baby to walk.
It is a 2-in-1 toy as it offers an activity center also.
It is best suitable for tile floor and carpet.
This baby push walker is recommended for babies who are 6 months-3 years old.
Features of Chicco Baby Activity Walker
This baby push walker comes as a 2-in-1 activity center.
There will be a music when the baby starts walking which will stop when the baby stops.
This music will encourage the baby to walk more. Other features are:
- It is a 2-in-1 baby push walker as it has an activity center with it.
- This Baby Push Walker will encourage your child to walk more because the music starts when the baby pushes the walker.
- It has lights and shapes that glow and make a sound when proper puzzles are solved.
- The activity panel in the push walker will help to stimulate your child’s imagination and coordination with amusing games, blocks, shapes, flashing lights, and sound effects.
- It has a sturdy base and wheel design including a safety feature to lock the wheel from moving.
Pros of Chicco Baby Activity Walker
There will be a music played in this push walker as the child walks.
This will be very entertaining for the baby.
There are lights and sounds in this push walker which will stimulate the visual as well as auditory senses of the baby.
You can use it as both a push walker and an activity center.
Cons of Chicco Baby Activity Walker
This product does not come with batteries.
So you will have to purchase the batteries separately.
Also, they cannot be used by children of less than 6 months of age.
|The music plays as long as the child walks.||It does not include batteries.|
|The lights and sounds in the push walker stimulate the baby’s visual and auditory senses.||It cannot be used by children under 6 months.|
|It is both a push walker and an activity center.|
If you need a baby push walker which is also an activity center, then go for Chicco Baby Activity Walker.
The push walker has many animals like fish, alligators, and butterfly and makes noises when your baby push it.
This push walker will make your child busy and will also develop his motor skills.
It is suitable for a tile floor.
Features of Melissa and Doug Deluxe Chomp Activity Walker
This baby push walker comes in bright colors which will attract the babies.
The base of this push walker is designed broadly so that the baby will not easily trip over and fall.
The alligator’s mouth opens and closes when the baby pushes the walker which will be very interesting for the baby.
Other features are:
- It is made up of sturdy wood and painted with non-toxic paint.
- This baby push walker has a broadly designed base to avoid your child from easily tipping over and falling.
- It is brightly colored which attracts the children.
- The mouth of the alligator opens and closes when the walker is pushed and make interesting sound along the way.
- It builds the motor skills and improves hand-and-eye coordination of your baby.
- The wheel of this push walker is designed with rubber-trimmed setback wheels to protect floors and better grip.
- The handles are designed to have proper grip for your child when pushing the walker.
- It has cute butterfly and ladybug beads on the handle to play with.
- The wheels painted with colorful fish images
Pros of Melissa and Doug Deluxe Chomp Activity Walker
This push walker not only allows the baby to move but also lets the child discover new things.
This push walker will improve the eye-hand coordination of the child.
Cons of Melissa and Doug Deluxe Chomp Activity Walker
This push walker does not move smoothly on the carpets.
So you cannot use it on the carpets.
It is very heavy.
So the kid may find it very difficult to carry it.
|It encourages the child to move and discover.||It doesn’t roll well on carpets.|
|It develops the eye-hand coordination of the child.||It is very heavy for children.|
If you are in search of a push walker that has a character on it which will attract the baby, then Melissa and Doug Deluxe Chomp and Clack Alligator Wooden Push Toy and Activity Walker can be a great choice.
It also has child safe materials.
It is one of the best choices as it has all the fun activities for your baby.
Its five different activities will develop the coordination in the baby.
It is suitable for both tile floor and carpet.
It is good for children of 9-36 months.
Features of Hape Wonder Walker Push and Pull Toddler Walking Toy
Your child can experience five different activities through the moveable knobs, gears, and colorful balls that this push walker provides.
There are many hands-on activities that in this push walker which will develop the motor skills of the child.
Other features of this push walker are:
- It has moveable knobs, gears, and colorful balls that offers five different activities for your child to explore.
- This Baby Push Walker is designed to have a designated space for your child to bring along her favorite toys.
- It has ample of hands-on activities to help develop your child’s motor skills.
- This Baby Push Walker promotes dexterity, hand/eye coordination, and manipulations of the child.
- It also boosts coordination, balance, and physical strength of the child.
- The wheels are designed with rubber-trimmed setback wheels to protect floors and to provide better grip.
- It is fully made of wood and with sturdy craftsmanship which makes it non-toxic in nature and uses water-based paint.
Pros of Hape Wonder Walker Push and Pull Toddler Walking Toy
You can easily assemble this push walker on your own.
The moveable knobs, gears, and colorful balls will be very attractive to the child.
You don’t have to worry about your floor when your baby pushes this push walker on your floor because the wheels are carefully designed to protect your floors.
Cons of Hape Wonder Walker Push and Pull Toddler Walking Toy
This product is very expensive.
So it will not be easy for each and everyone to afford this.
Also, turning this push walker will be difficult for the baby.
|It is easy to assemble.||It is expensive.|
|It contains a lot of features like moveable knobs, gears, and colorful balls.||Turning is not easy in this push walker.|
|Its carefully designed wheels protect your floors.|
If you need a push walker with a lot of features that will help in the development of the child, go for Hape Wonder Walker Push and Pull Toddler Walking Toy.
So you can choose the best color that your baby will love.
You can also use it for too young kids as it has a removable activity panel.
The other features of this product are:
Features of VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
- This push walker comes in a variety of colors.
- It has a removable activity panel which can be used for too young kids.
- It includes more than 70 music, songs, and sounds.
- This baby push walker helps toddlers to learn to walk.
- This baby push walker has the ability to control the speed of the wheels.
- The wheels won’t slip on non-carpeted floors.
Pros of VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
While talking about the pros of this product, it has to be said that it is very helpful for toddlers to walk.
Moreover, it has many fun activities that the child will find interesting.
There are 2 sound levels provided in the volume control of this push walker.
The shapes that are pushing walker carries is attached to it.
So you don’t have to worry about losing them.
Also, this push walker improves the motor skills of your child.
Cons of VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
It is risky for a child without experience to use this walker because it may tip over.
Even though this push walker is available in different colors, some of the colors are very expensive.
|It is loaded with fun activities.||The walker may tip over if the child isn’t experienced.|
|It helps toddlers to walk.||Some color models are expensive.|
|It has volume control with 2 sound levels.|
|The shapes in the toy are attached to the walker so that they won’t get lost.|
If you need a push walker with many fun-filled activities for your baby, then V-tech Sit to Stand Learning Walker will be a good option for you.
It teaches the baby ABC’s and 123’s.
There are many hands-on activities that will engage the child.
It encourages the baby to walk with its phrases and fun music.
It is recommended for children who are 9 months of age and above.
Features of Fisher-Price Learn With Me Zebra Walker
The main feature of this push walker is that your child can play with this in two ways- either the baby can stand and walk or can sit and play.
The push walker has sturdy four wheelbases that will provide good safety for your kid.
The other features include:
- There are 2 ways to play in this push walker- Sit & Play and Stand & Walk.
- There is an easy grasp handle which provides a grip on the handle.
- Sturdy 4-wheelbase provides safety for the kid.
- The finger activities improve the motor skills of the child.
Pros of Fisher-Price Learn With Me Zebra Walker
There is a sit and stand playing mode which will be very convenient even for the very young kids.
There is an easy to grasp stand which will be very comfortable for the kid. Your baby will be able to learn English alphabets as well as numbers with this baby push walker.
This product is also good for developing the motor skills of the baby.
Cons of Fisher-Price Learn With Me Zebra Walker
There is only one con for the product which is that its wheels do not have resistance for less steady kids.
So the kids without experience may fall with the walker.
|It provides a sit and stands playing mode.||The wheels of this walker do not have resistance for children who are less steady.|
|It gives an easy to grasp stand.|
|It teaches the baby ABC’s and 123’s.|
|It develops motor skills of the baby|
This product will be very suitable for very young kids as well as toddlers. Fisher-Price Learn with me Zebra Walker will be best if you wish to have two playing modes for your baby.
It promotes healthy pretend ways as babies can pretend to put items into the walker.
This Baby Push Walker helps babies to discover their environments without slipping.
It is recommended for children of 6 months and above.
Features of Bright Starts Giggling Gourmet Shop’n Cook Walker
This push walker provides a 4-in-1 activity panel.
This will be very entertaining for your baby.
He can sit and play with a detachable cooktop, play with the activity table while standing, push it as a support while walking, and use it as a shopping cart by removing the cooktop.
Other features of this product are:
- It provides a 4-in-1 activity panel- a detachable cooktop for sit and play, an activity table for playing while standing, pushing it as a support while walking, use it as a shopping cart by removing the cooktop.
- This push walker provides various learning opportunities for a toddler like learning to walk, improving motor skills, learning cause and effect concept etc.
- It has a push button to create sizzling sounds.
- There are a shape sorter and an egg roller that will keep the baby busy.
- It includes fun music, lights and sounds for fun and enjoyment.
- It is made of high-quality plastic and is very easy to clean.
Pros of Bright Starts Giggling Gourmet Shop’n Cook Walker
To comment on the pros of this product, it is highly durable.
You can use it for a long time once you buy it.
Your kid will be filled with fun and engagement while using this push walker.
This push walker is good for helping learning and growth in the child.
Cons of Bright Starts Giggling Gourmet Shop’n Cook Walker
It is hard to use this push walker on hardwood surfaces.
It will not roll properly on such surfaces.
Also, the cooktop of this product comes off easily.
|It is durable.||The wheels of this push walker do not roll properly on hardwood surfaces.|
|It provides fun and engagement for the child.||The cooktop comes off easily.|
|It promotes learning and growth in the child.|
If you want your child to be fully engaged with the push walker with a lot of fun activities, choose Bright Starts Giggling Gourmet Shop’n Cook Walker for your baby.
It provides many features that will help the child to develop different skills.
Various colors and music modes available in this push walker attract the kids.
It is recommended for babies who are 6 months and above.
Features of Labebe Baby Walker with Wheel
This baby push walker comes in colorful rollers.
There are also different animals in the push walker which are to stimulate the developing skills of your baby.
There are also other features like gear to enable flipping, pressing and spinning which will develop the motor skills of the baby.
Other features are:
- It contains various colorful rollers as well as different animals which will stimulate the developing skills of your child.
- This baby push walker comes with the gear to enable flipping, pressing and even spinning to develop the gross motor efficiency of your child.
- There are movements like sitting, pushing, walking and standing as well for playing that will enable the baby to promote skills and sense.
- There is a detachable microphone that provides 4 different musical modes.
Pros of Labebe Baby Walker with Wheel
This push walker enables easy movement for the baby and so the baby feels comfortable.
The activity panel of this product is very easy to remove.
The colorful gears are yet another factor that attracts the babies.
When pointing out the cons of this product, it has to be said that the batteries are not included in this push walker.
So you have to buy extra batteries for the product.
Also, this push walker is not suitable for babies who are less than 6 months of age.
Cons of Labebe Baby Walker with Wheel
If your baby has a love for colors and animals, Labebe Baby Walker with Wheel will be chosen for your kid.
|It enables easy movement for the baby.||Batteries are not included.|
|It has an easy-to-remove activity panel.||It is not suitable for babies under 6 months.|
|There are colorful gears that attract the babies.|
There are many more baby push walkers on the market that provides many features.
These are the ones that have high ratings.
Try to select the ones that have higher ratings.
But be sure to consider the qualities a baby walker should have.
Your child’s safety must be given prior importance.
Selecting the best will benefit your child in his first steps.